Saturday, March 29, 2014

Radio Recycling

As from today the name of this blog has changed to Radio Recycling.

For the last couple of months I've been blogging about my interest in repairing and restoring vintage radios, so an update was required. (The old name dated back to 2006 when I was presenting a 1980's themed radio show and never got changed)

Thanks to a change in my employment status it looks like I might have a bit of spare time over the next couple of weeks, so expect a few other changes here with the old posts being cleared out, and perhaps a new layout as well. The blog address will also change, as soon as I work out how employ my new domain name radiorecycling.co.uk

My current project is a Bush SUG91 console radio, which was built in January 1947. Restoration of the chassis is almost complete, so some project related posts and pictures will also be appearing here soon.

Keep listening!

No comments: